Video Translation And Its Implications For FireTech
Table Of Contents
A recent interview with FireTech Connect was really good fun, with Leigh Kelson hosting a free-wheeling discussion about crisis, technology and the future of AI in the internationalization and localization space.
The FireTech 2020 program is an initiative of the Peregian Digital Hub, a leading technology incubator based in Noosa on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
FireTech Connect is funded by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources through the AusIndustry Entrepreneurs’ Programme; The Queensland State Government’s Advance Queensland Program; and Noosa Shire Council.
Leigh Kelson is the Program Director of FireTech - he is a technology entrepreneur, cloud computing pioneer, and media tech veteran. He has founded ten ventures over the last 30 years and had a number of successful exits. Over his career, he’s been a CEO of publicly listed companies, involved in raising more than $100 million in funding and completed two successful IPO’s on the Australian stock exchange.
Leigh is also an all-round good guy, and we are big fans of the work FireTech Connect is doing!
- coping with crisis, a end user experience of the the Covid-19 crisis 0:41;
- working in finance and hedge funds 3:41;
- how AI video translation tech can be applied to public fire / emergency communications to help the community understand vital information 8:28;
- a basic intro to AI / Machine Learning, Big Data, and Big Compute 18:55;
- and talks about what’s next for Videotranslator.ai 29:27;
We hope you enjoyed the conversation, and stay tuned for more content!
Please connect with us on LinkedIn, YouTube or Facebook for any comments, questions, or just to keep up to date with the work we do!
If you are interested in trying out our technology, please try our platform or drop us an email at email@example.com.