9 of IOS Top Video Editing Apps 2021
Table Of Contents
Short videos are the hot trends these days. Everywhere you scroll on your social media, you will always be able to find these short videos.
So, what are the top video editor apps iOS have to offer for you in 2021 to make the next viral video?
Instagram has 4.7 stars from its 1.3 million reviewers. This app remains number one on Apple’s photo and video chart. Instagram currently has these unique features for you to edit your videos:
Following TikTok, Instagram now offers short video clips with a maximum length of 30 seconds. Trim and editing tools are also added on reels. Reels is currently available in more than 50 countries in response to TikTok bans.
Instagram effects gallery
Create Augmented Reality effects that alter photos and videos from the camera roll.
TikTok is a social video app that allows you to create and share short video clips of up to 60 seconds. You can trim, edit, clip and merge multiple videos, as well as add music, sound, filters, and stickers.
TikTok currently has these features:
Add different effects to upgrade your videos.
Create duet videos where you can reply, comment or react to other videos.
Read more about TikTok content ideas here.
Wombo is an AI-powered lip-sync app. All you have to do is take a selfie, pick music and let Wombo do its magic.
Here is how Wombo works:
- Take a selfie or choose your picture from your gallery. Wombo works best when you are using a photo where you are not smiling. The app also provides you with an outline for you to match your face up to have the best results.
- Choose a song. The song that you choose will also determine the face mimicking (lip-syncing). It currently has limited songs to choose from.
- The end result is a short video of you lipsyncing to a song.
The cool thing about Wombo is that you can also animate non-human faces. For example: bread, sinks, emoticons.
FaceApp is a mobile app for AI photo and video editing. You can use their AI filters, backgrounds, effects and other tools to produce photorealistic edit.
Similar to Womba, you can take a picture/video from your camera or load a photo/video from your gallery. Then, choose the filter that you like. Some filter options that they have:
- Hair colours
The app was trending for their young or old filter that can transform you into your younger or older self.
CapCut is a free video editing app that allows you to edit your videos, add filters, effects, music, stickers, and texts. CapCut is owned by ByteDance, a company that also owns TikTok, making it so popular with TikTok users.
PicsArt is an online photo and video editing applications with a social creative community. There is a free and paid version of the app. The paid version allows you to use more filters and functions to edit your photos and videos to make trendier Instagram reels and TikTok videos.
Some of the video editor functions are:
- Basic video editing, such as trimming and merging videos.
- Add music from its music library
- AI Music generator that creates royalty-free music just for you
- Crop videos or add video backgrounds
Splice is a free video editing app from the creators of GoPro.
The app allows you to:
- Trim, cut, crop video clips
- Adjust the video speed
- Overlay videos and apply masks
- Remove video backgrounds
- Apply filters and effects on the videos
- Add titles, text overlays and outro
- Create video slideshows
Who does not know Canva? With Canva, suddenly everyone is a professional graphic designer!
Lately, Canva has a new feature where you are able to create videos. It provides a library with thousands of templates, free stock videos, animated graphics, and music tracks for you to create a short video to post online quickly.
Editing your videos with Canva can be done in 5 simple steps:
- Start a new project
- Explore templates
- Discover features
- Customise your video
- Save and Share
Of course, you can always use Apple’s own developed video editor tool. The iMovie has multiple templates that allow you to make Hollywood-style trailers and movies.
The iMovie allows you to:
- Modify and enhance video colour settings
- Crop and rotate video clips
- Stabilise shaky videos
- Add video transitions
- Change the speed of clips
Now that you have ideas on what video editors you can use to enhance your videos, why don’t you try Video Translator?
Here at Video Translator, we provide AI Transcription, Translation, Hard Coded Captions and dubbing.
By using Video Translator, you can :
1. Transcribe or create closed captions easily
Closed caption is crucial because it:
- Helps deaf and hard of hearing individuals watch videos;
- Helps people to focus on and remember the information more easily;
- Lets people watch it in sound-sensitive environments; and
- Allows you to optimise your SEO
2. Translate your videos so you can reach a wider target audience
You may have video contents in English, but what if it turns out most of your viewers are in Spain? The solution is by translating your videos.
Translating your contents allow you to:
- Reach a wider target audience
- Gain more views
- Expand your market
- Attract more viewers
3. Dub your videos in your target language
If your viewers like contents that are dubbed in their language preference, this method is perfect for you. You can get contents spoken in their language on top of the closed captions.
The wide range of short video apps available for iOS means there is likely an app catering to your unique videography needs. Surely, there will be more apps developed in the coming years.
So stay tuned because we will give updates about the latest and greatest iOS video editing apps!
For now, you can always enhance your videos with the subtitles and translation you need with Video Translator.
So, are you ready to make the next viral videos?!
For more information regarding Video Translator, please send us an email at email@example.com.